***Restock Items must be received within 30 days or the RGA will be cancelled or restock fee increased***
Order Cancellations and Returned Products for Restock
• 30% charge—Standard Products and Miscellaneous Parts
• 50% charge—Custom Product (some custom products will be unacceptable for restock)
Before any product is returned, the following conditions must be met:
• Product must be new, not installed.
• Return must be approved by Inside Sales Manager or Warranty Manager.
• Customer is responsible for return freight cost, which includes, damage and handling.
• Pentair Water reserves the right to refuse or adjust the restocking charge after inspecting the product.
• Customer’s account will be credited after approved inspection.
Inspections and Evaluations
• Customer is responsible for freight to and from the Factory Service Center.
• After inspection, product will be held for 2 weeks awaiting resolution from the customer. At this time, if no determination is made, the product will be returned freight collect.
• An inspection fee will be charged to all evaluations and will correlate to our flat labor allowance for each product category. The only circumstance an inspection fee will be waived is if the product is deemed warranty or if the product is determined to be out of warranty, but the customer opts to repair.